Problems with gribmap.exe when installing GRADS on Windows

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Sep 21 18:16:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

   (1) In your .ctl file, did you specify your path ?
   (2) I believe you did your gribmap in the command
prompt window.  Just key in [no .exe]

       gribmap -v -i XGFS.ctl

    cygwin can get into conflict with your GrADS.

    Hope this helps.

Ooi

--- John Filipkowski <john.filipkowski at AMEC.COM>