Background topography maps in GRADS

Kevin M Levey klevey at CUSTOMWEATHER.COM
Thu Oct 4 12:13:35 EDT 2007

THU 07OCT07: 0915PDT

Dear Henrique

Many thanks for getting back to me. The owner of weathernet had responded to
me personally too.

Take care

Regards

Kevin M Levey, MSc (University of Cape Town)
Director of Meteorological Operations
CustomWeather, Inc
San Francisco, CA, USA

http://www.1stweather.com