shaded plots of station data

Lee and Amy Byerle leebyerle at COMCAST.NET
Fri Nov 30 00:04:21 EST 2007

Hi-
One thing you may try is to use:

set gxout stnmark

and then set cmark to desired shape like boxes:

set cmark 5

then you can play w/the size of the boxes, for example:
set digsiz .14

then display variable

Then run cbarn.gs (colorbar) for the plot.

Hope this helps.

Good luck,