Rotated lat lon pole grid

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Nov 29 20:15:37 EST 2007

I received a patch from Matthias Grzeschik to support rotated grids
with "PDEF rotll". I have implemented in version 2.0 and will add it
into version 1.9 when I get back to working on that code for a non-
beta release. Please write to me directly if you want more information.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams
IGES/COLA