GrADS on the Web

Zhong Liu zliu at POP600.GSFC.NASA.GOV
Mon Jan 29 15:18:56 EST 2007

Jennifer,

We heavily use GrADS in Giovanni ( The GES-DISC Interactive Online
Visualization ANd aNalysis Infrastructure)
at the NASA GES DISC. Below are some examples. We will report you the
access stat in Feb.

Agricultural Online Visualization and Analysis System
<http://agdisc.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/>
http://agdisc.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/aovas
AIRS Online Visualization and Analysis System
<http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/airs/index.shtml>
http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/airs/index.shtml
Aura MLS Online Visualization and Analysis System
<http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/mls/>
http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/mls/
MODIS Online Visualization and Analysis System (MOVAS)
<http://g0dup05u.ecs.nasa.gov/Giovanni/>
http://g0dup05u.ecs.nasa.gov/Giovanni/
Ocean Color Time-Series Project <http://reason.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/>
http://reason.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/
OMI Online Visualiation and Analysis System
<http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/omi/>
http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/omi/
TRMM Online Visualization and Analysis System (TOVAS)
<http://disc2.nascom.nasa.gov/Giovanni/tovas/>
http://disc2.nascom.nasa.gov/Giovanni/tovas/
TOMS Online Visualization and Analysis System
<http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/toms/>
http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/toms/
UARS HALOE Online Visualization and Analysis System
<http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/haloe/>
http://acdisc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/Giovanni/haloe/

Regards,

-Zhong

 M. Adams wrote:

> Hi, Everybody --
> These web sites are absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed and proud
> and amazed at the number of responses I've gotten. The gradsusr list
> is quite a powerful resource. As a reward for your efforts, some free
> advertising -- I posted a list of the sites I've gotten so far that is
> linked from the 'What's New" page:
>    http://iges.org/grads/whatsnew.html
> Sorry I haven't had a chance to check and sort every link -- there
> were so many! -- if you notice something amiss, please let me know.
> Oh, and it's not too late to keep 'em coming, I'll update the list if
> I get any more URLs. In this case, more IS better!
> Thanks a million,
> Jennifer
>
> On Jan 24, 2007, at 11:10 AM, Jennifer M. Adams wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>> We are gathering some statistics that illustrate the widespread use
>> of GrADS. For example:
>>
>> GrADS users subscribed to this list:  1402
>> FTP downloads of GrADS tar files in 2006: 14,963
>> Hits to the online documentation in 2006: 1.3 million
>>
>> To supplement the stats, I am also collecting a list of web sites
>> that use GrADS to generate images ... if you are administering or
>> regularly browsing such a web site, could you please email me the URL?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jennifer
>>

>> --
>> Jennifer M. Adams
>> IGES/COLA
>> 4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
>> Beltsville, MD 20705
>> jma at cola.iges.org <mailto:jma at cola.iges.org>

* Zhong Liu, Ph.D.                     |  zliu at pop600.gsfc.nasa.gov*
* George Mason University and          |                           *
* NASA Goddard Earth Sciences          |  (301) 614-5764 (voice)   *
* Data and Information Services Center |  (301) 614-5268 (fax)     *
* NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2                |                           *
* Greenbelt. MD. 20771  U.S.A.         |                           *