Udunits(3) error

Alessandro Mandelli mandelli.alessandro at TELE2.IT
Mon Jan 29 15:21:08 EST 2007

Faez Bakalian wrote:

> Also, I am on a PC using MICROSOFT WORKS (NOT LINUX OR ANY OTHER PACKAGE
> LIKE THAT) so the directory "/usr/local/src/..." does not exist on my
> computer (only the usual directories starting with C:\).

This question was already asked before. In the gradsusr list archive
search for "udunits windows" and there are answers to your question.
Anyway, to make it short, [cit. D.Hooper on 28th Oct 2002] "put your
data files (udunits.dat, fonts, etc.) into a directory (AKA "folder"),
point your GADDIR environment variable at that path, and start GrADS.
Look, just open up a DOS window, "set" the GADDIR DOS variable to the
path where you put these files, and type the path to the GrADS executable."