Web sites that contain GrADS images

Ricardo Raposo rraposo at INMET.GOV.BR
Thu Jan 25 08:51:44 EST 2007

Dear Jennifer

We of the National Institute of Meteorology of Brasil (INMET), use GrADS in almost all the products that are made in this Institute. The INMET´s URL is: www.inmet.gov.br

Regards

Ricardo Raposo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jennifer M. Adams
  To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
  Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:18 AM
  Subject: GrADS on the Web

  Hi, Everybody --
  These web sites are absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed and proud and amazed at the number of responses I've gotten. The gradsusr list is quite a powerful resource. As a reward for your efforts, some free advertising -- I posted a list of the sites I've gotten so far that is linked from the 'What's New" page:
     http://iges.org/grads/whatsnew.html
  Sorry I haven't had a chance to check and sort every link -- there were so many! -- if you notice something amiss, please let me know. Oh, and it's not too late to keep 'em coming, I'll update the list if I get any more URLs. In this case, more IS better!
  Thanks a million,
  Jennifer