GrADS on the Web

Jennifer M. Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Jan 25 08:18:00 EST 2007

Hi, Everybody --
These web sites are absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed and proud
and amazed at the number of responses I've gotten. The gradsusr list
is quite a powerful resource. As a reward for your efforts, some free
advertising -- I posted a list of the sites I've gotten so far that
is linked from the 'What's New" page:
    http://iges.org/grads/whatsnew.html
Sorry I haven't had a chance to check and sort every link -- there
were so many! -- if you notice something amiss, please let me know.
Oh, and it's not too late to keep 'em coming, I'll update the list if
I get any more URLs. In this case, more IS better!
Thanks a million,
Jennifer