RES: Web sites that contain GrADS images

José Fernando Pesquero pesquero at CPTEC.INPE.BR
Thu Jan 25 08:04:32 EST 2007

Dear Jennifer,

Beside the use of gif files using GrADS at CPTEC´s site, we have a manual
(like the original in English) of GrADS but in portuguese. The monthly visit
number are:  700. We don’t have an official link at our web page. We just
send this link by e-mail. I already wrote an e-mail to grads mail list
sending this link. The link is:

www.cptec.inpe.br/ManualGrADS

Best Regards

Jose Fernando Pesquero

José Fernando Pesquero

Centro de Previsão de Tempo e Estudos Climáticos

Grupo de Previsão Climática

Cachoeira Paulista - SP

  _____