Library Issues

John Weatherford jweather at SDSC.EDU
Fri Feb 2 17:44:35 EST 2007

Hello all,
     I am working to get a full installation of grads-1.9b4 up and
running including all the goodies (netCDF, OPeNDAP, etc.). I believe
the best way to get all this is to get the Supplibs package.
     I am running on a solaris machine and had to complie the source
to get a basic installation running. I have tried to download the
binaries for the Supplibs (ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/Supplibs/1.9)
but the solaris binaries will not uncompress, and the source files
have an error in the makefile (Unexpected EOF).  The only binaries I
found that seemed to work is under the "old" directory. However, as I
should have expected, these give a compile error due to a different
function definition.
     So my question is, does anyone know of an alternate place to
download the supplibs, and/or the source that I might try out.

Thanks for any help! I really appreciate it.

    -John Weatherford
     San Diego Supercomputer Center