Fwrite Gr2stn Output

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri Feb 2 16:22:44 EST 2007

Stephen,

Have you tried defining a variable, like:

define tmp2mc = gr2stn(tmp2m-273.16, -75.83, 40.05)

and then tried writing this to an fwrite file?

Hope this helps,
Chuck

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/