3D rendering

Eni A. Oliveira eni at CPTEC.INPE.BR
Mon Dec 17 08:45:37 EST 2007

Dear Henrique,

I am trying to use the conversion program grads_2_vis5d.f, but I have had
problems with the makefile. I have got messages "undefined reference" for
the routines v5dcreate, v5dwrite and v5dclose. I am using Linux Suse on a
PC, and made changes in grads.m: ifort as Fortran compiler, and -DLITTLE for
the C compilation.

Thanks in advance,
Eni

--