Plotting problem

Henrique Rennó henrique.renno at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 26 16:06:57 EDT 2007

Hello!

I created a binary file with temperature values. If I open the proper ctl
and try to display the variable it does not plot nothing but a little data
points in a small region. Example: lon is set from -78 to 30 and lat from
-40 to 6. Only a small region of lon/lat varying less than 1º is plotted.
I'm sure that all values are stored normally in the binary file because if I
set lon/lat to a another small region where I know it has a value then
display show a red square and a text string "constant field. value = x",
where x is the value stored in there.

What may be the problem???

Thanks!!!

--