cross section topography color

Morgan Silverman mlsilver at NCSU.EDU
Tue Apr 24 14:04:47 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
I have been plotting cross sections versus height and have run into a
problem. Unless I shade in my entire display I can't see where the edge of
my topography is, because it is displayed the same color as the background
and there is no outline. I am wondering if there is anyway to create an
outline around the cross section topography or if I can change the color
just in the topography so that I don't always have to shade in the entire
rest of my display in order to see where the topography is. I have seen some
remarks for something similar to this but in terms of pressure and I would
like to be able to do this for height coordinates. Thanks in advance for any
help.
-Morgan