oabin function problem

Anthony Santorelli asantor at ATMOS.UMD.EDU
Tue Apr 24 11:07:39 EDT 2007

Hello,
I am using a complete model simulation dataset with 528 months of
temperature data at 40 vertical levels in the ocean (0.5x0.5 degree
horizontal resolution), and am trying to sample this dataset at station
locations. I am using the oabin function to attempt to do this, but it is
giving me a "segmentation fault." This is what the part of my code looks
like:

set z 1 40
set t 1 528

tempb=oabin(t.1,gr2stn(t.1,t.2))

note: file 1=complete simulation data, file 2=station data

The error occurs while the oabin function is operating. Can anyone offer
me advice on how to fix the segmentation fault issue? Thanks.

Anthony Santorelli