Map thickness

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Fri Sep 29 11:41:12 EDT 2006

Hello Ayman,

See http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetmap.html. For example,

'set map 2 1 6' should produce a red map with solid lines and a thickness
of "6."

For the line attributes, see allso
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetline.html

Keep in mind that varying the line thickness may not show up on screen,
but will on image/print output.

Good luck--
Stephen McMillan
Planalytics, Inc.

Ayman Ghulam <A.Ghulam at UEA.AC.UK>
Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
09/29/2006 10:34 AM
Please respond to
GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
cc

Subject
Map thickness

Hi Colloquies,

I am plotting 2 coloured fields in one map, but unfortunately, the map
background appears light grey (defaults). Can any body remind me please
how I can change the thickness of the background map.

With many thanks.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ayman Ghulam
School of Environmental Sciences
Universityof East Anglia
NorwichNR4 7TJ
Tel: 44-(0)1603-591301
Fax: 44-(0)1603-591327
Email: a.ghulam at uea.ac.uk

use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.