Earth Science Data: Search and sharing

Jose Flavio / Projeto SegHidro zflavio at LSD.UFCG.EDU.BR
Fri Sep 29 10:45:47 EDT 2006

Greetings to everyone,

We are from the Distributed Systems Lab of UFCG, Brazil. We are
developing a dataset search engine for data stored on OpENDAP servers
and we  would appreciate to have your collaboration in order to improve
and evolve the system.

Our tool is called OPeNDAP Meta Finder, and its beta version can be
accessed through http://opendapmetafinder.lsd.ufcg.edu.br
<http://opendapmetafinder.lsd.ufcg.edu.br/> . In this site can be found
information on how to search for datasets and how to make your own
datasets available for searching. Try it on!

If your institution is an environmental data providers, publishes data
through OPeNDAP servers and you want to make this data available for
searching, contact us! We would love to help and answer any eventual
question about the project.

Cheers, and we would appreciate the collaboration of all,

--

[]'s

José Flávio
Laboratório de Sistemas Distribuídos - LSD
Universidade Federal de Campina Grande - UFCG
e-mail: zflavio at lsd.ufcg.edu.br ou zflavio at gmail.com
msn: zflavio at gmail.com