Grads on Slackware 11 - segmentation faults due to a severe case of versionitis

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Sat Oct 28 02:25:34 EDT 2006

Thanks Pat, with your and Jennifers' input I am starting to actually
understand what is happening.
    The patch would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Jean Pierre