Grads on Slackware 11 - segmentation faults due to a severe case of versionitis

walter harms wharms at BFS.DE
Sat Oct 28 05:08:57 EDT 2006

hi all,
a simple way to find the 'breakpoint' is to compile with debug (gcc -g).
then your start the programm with 'gdb myprg'. The error will be catched,
the offending line shown. then type 'bt' (mean backtrack) and post.
That makes it easy to identify the function where the error occurs.

re,
 wh