For Dunja

Ren Diandong dd_ren at ROSSBY.METR.OU.EDU
Tue Nov 14 02:19:58 EST 2006

Tell me how your satellite data is produced (reference lat, ref. lon, dx
(km) and dy (km) and how many columns and how many rows.
Finally, tell me which hemisphere the data locates.

Also, satellite data is always WS84 convention, if not, tell me the
eccentricity you used in producing your satellite data.

I can put this into a rather sophisticated tool to get the pdef needed
parameters and many grid statistics associated with it.

It is easier than the angle to angle projection that I just implemented,
which need  the center lon to divide the negative and positive
region... ...

Best wishes,

D. Ren