N polar stereo

Dunja Drvar drvar at CIRUS.DHZ.HR
Tue Nov 14 01:19:18 EST 2006

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean.
Namely, I have the data in polar stereographic and plotting is not the
problem. But, I need to overlay that on my satellite image which has a
different polar stereographic projection. So, I have to find out what
mproj nps really means to set it up in my satellite production system.
I hope I explained the problem clear enough.
Thanks,
         Dunja