N polar stereo

Ren Diandong dd_ren at ROSSBY.METR.OU.EDU
Mon Nov 13 12:30:16 EST 2006

In any mapping, lat-lon grid line is casted to the grid space defined by
your data (mapped on a flat paper, usually rectangular). Thus, GrADS
needs the formula of finding the grid (i.e., i,j) location for lat and
lon. Thus, just use the lat and lon variable and the inverse formula to
find their (i,j---grid counting) locations and use draw line command to
finish the task!

For developers: is there an option for the rotated projection right now?
I used the above procedure in answering a previous question.

Anyway, I will summarize the experience and post it soon.

D. Ren