page setting

Ren Diandong dd_ren at ROSSBY.METR.OU.EDU
Thu Nov 2 16:58:19 EST 2006

Hi, Lorna,

I may overlooked your original message.
If you want to resize the output ps or eps files. The brute force way
would be edit the ps file (believe me, it is not hard at all). Or if you
want to resize to A3 or any other size of paper (US letter, A4 etc.)
Have a ruler at hand and use psresize utility.
I am sure it does not matter if you view it on a screen. So, my guess is
you care the hardcopy prints.

Best wishes,

D. Ren