RES: Regrid problem

José Fernando Pesquero pesquero at CPTEC.INPE.BR
Mon May 22 14:45:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

The GrADS it´s not reading (during the start up) the GAUDFT environmental
variable. If you have a udft file, you can create one like this:

setenv GAUDFT /your_udf_path/udft
or
GAUDFT=/your_udf_path/udft
export GAUDFT

If you don’t know what a udf table is, please read that:

http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/udf.html

and after that you can get some udf programs (like regrid) by ftp at:

grads.iges.org (anonymous)

cd /grads/sprite/udf

Regards

Pesquero
José Fernando Pesquero
Centro de Previsão de Tempo e Estudos Climáticos
Griupo de Visualização de Produtos Meteorológicos