RES: gxeps problem

José Fernando Pesquero pesquero at CPTEC.INPE.BR
Mon May 22 14:08:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don´t know if it would help you, but, this already happened with me. I
generated a eps with unix sun system and when I visualized the eps with the
same unix sun system, the eps had some horizontal lines. But when I
visualize the same eps file with another operational system, those lines
don´t appeared. I suggest you change your system to see them.

Regards

Pesquero

José Fernando Pesquero
Centro de Previsão de Tempo e Estudos Climáticos
Griupo de Visualização de Produtos Meteorológicos