vertical temperature anamolies

sajjad saeed sajjad_met at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 5 04:33:06 EDT 2006

Dear Mai
I am facing the following problem

ga-> set z 1 7
LEV set to 925 50
ga-> Tref=aave(aave(s16203,x=6.2,x=7.4),y=3.3,y=4.6)
Error from AAVE:  Too many or too few args
                  5 arguments expected
Operation Error:  Error from aave function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.

I also tried in another way and gor the following problem

ga-> set z 1 7
LEV set to 925 50
ga-> Tref=aave(s16203,x=6.2,x=7.4,y=3.3,y=4.6)
Define memory allocation size = 28 bytes
Name already DEFINEd:  tref.   Will be deleted and replaced.
ga-> set x 95
LON set to 89.2 89.2
ga-> d s16203-Tref
Cannot plot data - all undefined values