'ave' zonal average PROBLEMS!

Diane Stokes Diane.Stokes at NOAA.GOV
Fri Mar 24 11:24:05 EST 2006

Hi, Thomas.

The "-b" option works as advertised for me (using v1.9b4).

If you are still having this problem, posting your data descriptor file
might get a better response. (The output from 'q config' and your
platform info sometimes helps, too.  I don't know if it will in this case).

    Diane

--
Diane Stokes
Environmental Modeling Center