'ave' zonal average PROBLEMS!

Sestak, Dr. Michael michael.sestak at FNMOC.NAVY.MIL
Fri Mar 24 11:30:39 EST 2006

I don't know about the example in the documentation, but if you have
one-degree lat/lon grids, your two expressions are NOT equivalent.  The
first averages the data for all longitudes 0 to 360, the second averages
grid points 1 to 180, which for one-degree data would only be longitudes 0
to 179.