grads on reduced gaussian grid

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Dec 1 07:31:46 EST 2006

Hi,
does anybody know if grads can handle reduced gaussian grids?

from an email by Brian Doty it seems that specifying latitude levels
grads can handle regular gaussian grids (= the number of points along X
is fixed), but I have a ECMWF N400 "reduced" gaussian grid (the number
of points along X varies with latitude ...)

Thanks in advance

Davide Sacchetti

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica