Re: 回复: how to get seasonal time series?

Katherin Kullgren kullgren at CRCES.ORG
Fri Dec 1 09:00:10 EST 2006

This is what i used to extract a seasonal time series for JJA from a
monthly time series for 1950 - 2000
This example is precipiation, so you would sum  the values.  If you
were doing it with Temperature, or somthing else, you would average
the value.  Simply change sum(***) to ave(***)
Hope this helps.

* This creates the JJA season of Prate from Jun1950/Aug1950 - Jun1999/
Aug1999 (50 years)

'set gxout fwrite'
'set fwrite jja_prate.data'
imap = 6