Help to read grib files

Mateus Teixeira mtex2k3 at YAHOO.COM.BR
Thu Apr 6 07:36:02 EDT 2006

Hi Idowu,

First, you have to uncompress your file with gunzip and later you may
use a Perl script that generate the control file for your grib file,
enabling GrADS to read it.
You may find this script at
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/grib2ctl.html
There you will find all information about how to read it.

Mateus