conflicts using PCGrADS

Maat, Herbert ter Herbert.termaat at WUR.NL
Thu Apr 6 07:19:54 EDT 2006

Dear all,

Recently, I have bumped into various kinds of conflicts between PCGrADS
(version 1.8SL11, both X-window as native Windows) and other installed
Windows applications (especially newer versions of software). In the
attachment to this file I have put the *.stackdump file which I get when
GrADS crashes during startup. It seems that a conflict arises between
new versions of Windows application (e.g. Condor and UltraEdit) and
GrADS. Hopefully, one of you can help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Herbert ter Maat

Alterra