How to suppress the warning info "entire grid undefined" in GrADS

Diane Stokes diane.stokes at NOAA.GOV
Wed Sep 7 16:19:53 EDT 2005

Haibin,

... and if you want to stick with your dummy file, foo.ctl, you can use
the predefined variables "lat" or "lon".  They exist even for dummy data
sets.

'set clevs 999'  (or any out of range value)
'd lat'

     Diane

--
Diane Stokes