gradsdods version 1.9b4

William Voorsluys williamvoor at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 20 07:34:48 EDT 2005

I've also had a hard time making gradsdods working. I had to buid it
from source.
Unfortunatelly I don't have a complete guide on how to compile the software.

However, I can send to you a statically linked gradsdods binary that
may work on your Linux. It is about 11MB big.