writing GRIB

Eric DeWeaver deweaver at AOS.WISC.EDU
Wed Oct 19 17:05:05 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,

If you haven't already, maybe you should take a look at the
documentation for lats4d.gs, available in the grads scripting libraries.
There's an option -format grib, which apparently tells lats4d to write out
a grib file.  I've never tried this, and I may be misunderstanding
what I'm reading, but it could be worth a look.

Good luck,

Eric