writing GRIB

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 19 16:44:53 EDT 2005

Eric,

You are not misunderstanding, using lats4d is exactly
what eric should do. Well, at least I do that almost every day
to convert binary to grid:

here's the command I use

lats4d -v -i input.ctl -o output.grib -format grads_grib -ftype ctl -grid
gaussian -table my_table

Of course you gonna need a grib table for that.

Cheers,
Henrique