Regridding

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 11 18:19:09 EDT 2005

Dear Scott,

Look at the directory where grads is installed. There's a
subdir with the user defined functions, which include regrid2.
There you'll find a TXT file with all the necessary information
about regrid.

In my system it is:

/usr/local/grads/udf/regrid2/regrid2.txt

In yours should be something similar.

{}'s
Henrique