Regridding

Juan Matias Mendez Perez matias at TROPOSFERA.ATMOSFCU.UNAM.MX
Tue Oct 11 17:49:44 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

Check this link:

http://tenkimap.com/grads/udf/

Here you can find regrid2 (source, makefile and documentation). Ungunzip
and untar regrid2.tar.gz and look at regrid2.txt, this document contains
information about installation, use, sintaxis, examples, etc).

I hope this help you.  Good luck.

Matias