Color scale and shading

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Mon Nov 28 04:54:14 EST 2005

you have to define colors and levels for each display command, eg:
suppose you want to see temperature on different months and suppose you
like classic rainbow colors palette:

'set time 01jan2005'
'set ccolor rainbow'
'set clevs -20 -15 -10 -5 10 5 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 35'
'd t2-273'

'set time 01feb2005'
'set ccolor rainbow'
'set clevs -20 -15 -10 -5 10 5 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 35'
'd t2-273'

if you don't like rainbow sequence you can define the colors and the
sequence you prefere (see grads docs)

bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica