only plotting top level

Kilian Hagemann hagemann1 at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Tue May 31 08:58:34 EDT 2005

Chris,

> I'm using MM5V3 and mm5tograds (dec 2004) and am having problems plotting
> my sigma levels.  I can only plot the top level in grads - all other levels
> return the error 'CONSTANT FIELD'.  I can successfully plot using NCAR
> graphics so the fields are not constant.

You have to check if your namelist.input for mm5tograds.csh is correctly
setup, especially that IFSFC=0. When in doubt start from a fresh
namelist.input from the mm5tograds tar file and start configuring the fields
that you need again.

--
Kilian Hagemann

Climate Systems Analysis Group