Threshold Value

Rafael Rosolem rosolem at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 31 07:14:57 EDT 2005

hi,

supose you have two thresholds the lower one, tlo, and the upper one,
thi, and you want to have tlo < var < thi, then you'll need to set the
maskout as follows:

aa=maskout(var,-(var-tlo)*(var-thi))

the minus sign at the beginning of the statement guarantees you that you
are doing tlo < var < thi, otherwise you would be doing tlo > var < thi.

try it out!

good luck.

R.