GRADSUSR archives

Kaye L Brubaker klbrubak at UMD.EDU
Thu May 26 11:28:04 EDT 2005

Hello, friends.

I am having trouble gaining access to the archives of the GRADSUSR list. I
followed the procedures to register and confirm a password, but I am still
getting the message:

"Sorry, you are not authorized to search the archives of the GRADSUSR list
from the address you entered in the login screen."

As far as I can tell, I am using the email address at which I receive
GRADSUSR mail.  Any tips?

Kaye

Kaye L. Brubaker        klbrubak at eng.umd.edu    www.ence.umd.edu/~klbrubak/
Associate Professor                             tel. 301-405-1965
Dept. of Civil & Environmental Engng.           fax  301-405-2585
Office:  1159 Glenn L. Martin Hall
Mailing Address:  EGR 1173, Univ. of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742