No subject

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 16 23:53:54 EDT 2005

Mr. Don Hooper,

    Thank you very much indeed.  However, can I say
that your suggested method may not be possible for
those non NetCDF files, such as those .grb with
accompanying .ctl ?  By the way, is it possible for
you to show me how to use land.nc to maskout the land
area for me to get the sst only ?

    Regards.

Ooi See Hai