No subject

Don Hooper hoop at COLORADO.EDU
Fri Jun 17 01:17:06 EDT 2005

Sure, templating can be done with GrADS Data Descriptor Files (DDFs),
which form the argument to the "open" and xdfopen" commands in GrADS.
Here are some web pages to help with that and the mask out question,
starting with a top-level GrADS documentation page:
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/users.html
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/templates.html
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html#TDEF
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html#OPTIONS
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html#DSET
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradfuncmaskout.html

Using the excellent documentation web pages is a lot more productive than
depending on the "guru method".

-Hoop