Margins in the display

Arindam Chakraborty arch at IO.MET.FSU.EDU
Fri Jul 29 22:10:46 EDT 2005

hi,
        to force grads to use the graphics area exactly equal to the
current parea one needs to use the command
'set mproj scaled'

so
'set parea 0 11 0 8.5'
'set mproj scaled'
'd variable'

to get display without any buffer zone in landscape mode.

hope this helps,
 ARINDAM CHAKRABORTY
 Department of Meteorology
 Florida State University