Wind Profiler Data

Eric Aligo ealigo at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Jul 19 22:43:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have wind profiler data in netcdf format and I would like to use grads
to display a time-height cross section of the wind data.  I retrieved the
data from the mass storage and the netcdf contains profiler data for
multiple stations.  Can this be done in grads?  What's the best way to do
this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric

* Eric Aligo                                 *
* Graduate Research Assistant                *
* Department of Geological and Atm. Sciences *
* Iowa State University                      *
* 515-450-8106                               *
* hurri.kean.edu/~ealigo                     *
* "Some people are weatherwise,              *
*  but most are otherwise"                   *
*                     BF                     *