Help! How to get the weather information of a point plot?

Shailendra Rai r_shail77 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 31 00:31:46 EST 2005

hi,
the format of the data file which grads writes is in Binary which you can not read by text editor. You have to convert this file in ASCII format by a simple fortran read write program. If you need I can provide the program.
bye and take care
Shailendra Rai.
KBCAOS
University of Allahabad