cbar.gs & cbarn.gs

Craig Arthur carthur at THEWEATHER.COM.AU
Sun Jan 30 19:05:51 EST 2005

I wrote a small script that draws a filled rectangle ("draw recf") over the
labels generated by cbarn, which was the same colour as the background, then
wrote the labels I wanted in the positions I wanted using "draw string". Was
easier than modifying cbarn, especially when I use cbarn for other plots

Craig

--
Craig Arthur

Meteorologist & Oceanographer