sources of BUFR data

Tennessee Leeuwenburg t.leeuwenburg at BOM.GOV.AU
Tue Feb 22 20:13:59 EST 2005

Hi all,

I realise I could probably get this off the web, but I was hoping for
some human assurance. I have Grads-Dods (GDS) installed, and am trying
to serve BUFR data. Unfortunately, I am running into difficulties, and I
don't trust the integrity of the data files that I am trying to serve.

Could someone who is currently serving BUFR data successfully perhaps
identify a particular data set / file which I could use as a litmus
test? I would like to have something I know works, so that I can
separate the problems of server configuration and data integrity, rather
than being uncertain of both at once.

Cheers,
-Tennessee