Font size

Shailendra Rai r_shail77 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 20 00:46:05 EST 2005

Hello,
You can use the options xlopts and ylopts to change font of xlab and ylab and clopts to change font of contour labels. these options can be used as.
'set xlopts color thickness size'
'set ylopts color thickness size'
'set clopts color thickness size'
here values of color thickness and size (see grads reference card) can be chosen according toi your need.
for example you can take color  =1 , thickness=.15 and thickness=5

bye and take care

Shailendra.

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 Evangelia Fragkou wrote :
>Dear Users,
>
>I am sorry for the simple question!I am not sure how I can control the font
>size on the contour labelling, and also on the axis labelling? I have tried
>the "set font" command but it did not work? Or should I try from "set
>clab"? I need to enlarge the font size
>
>Best Regards
>
>Lia

Shailendra Rai
K. Banerjee Centre of Atmospheric and Ocean Studies
University of Allahabad
INDIA
Phone 09415649617
Telefax +915322460974